Silicon Fiber Glass Braided Cables
|Number Of Core||3|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Material||Silicon Fibre Glass|
|Cable type||Braided Cables|
is the best alternative to PVC, plastic and rubber insulated wire, widely used in high temperature applications. These cables have their prime applications in steel mills, foundries, glass factories, etc. Ensure overall abrasion resistance coverage, these cables are impregnated with high class insulating thermosetting varnish that can sustain wide range of temperature from 70 to 200 degree Celsius. With ability to retain excellent di-electric properties when burnt, these braided cables are flame retardant and self-extinguishing. In addition to this, these cables are also resistant to fungus, UV radiations, corona discharge, acids and manganese. These cables are made with tinned copper stranded wires that are wounded twice and overlapped with polyester films braided with fiberglass.
- 1.1 KV Grade, Multi-strand Annealed Tinned Copper (ATC) Conductor As per IS: 8130/1984 class-V, Melinex Taped, Silicon Rubber Insulated type (IE-5) As per IS: 6380/1984 & overall Fiber glass Braided with silicon varnished Rubber Flexible Cable for200°C As per IS:9968/Pt-l/1988
- Tinned Copper stranded wires twice wounded opposite and well overlapped with polyester films braided with fiberglass yarn and impregnated with high class insulating thermosetting varnish flexible up to temperature from 70"C to 200°C. Resists moisture chemicals, flames fungus radiation, corona discharged and acids ozone attack and even manages to retain excellent Di-electric properties when burnt
- Typical industrial applications include food processing packaging, refrigeration furnaces and lighting
- Fibre glass cables is used extensively as motors, transformers, lead wire and at places where conventional PVC wire is not suitable.
- 1.5 sq.mm to 300 sq.mm (Single & Multi Core)
- 0.5 sq.mm to 630 sq.mm (Single & Multicore)